As one of the Creative Directors at Place, you inspire the team and our clients with a contagious creative spirit that makes you a leader. You ask questions, seek knowledge, and collaborate across teams, letting the big ideas come naturally. You lead the team in new campaign concepting by developing headlines, taglines, and scripts for clients. You are responsible for working with the partners, account directors, and our creative team to develop brand positioning, print collateral, websites, email campaigns, as well as television and radio advertising. One day you’ll write a voiceover script for a video. The next day, you’ll present new packaging designs. In this position, you’ll need to be an expert in all facets of the creative. You inspire the whole team to elevate their craft, challenge client expectations, and create results–taking everyone to a better place.
- Work intimately with our team to develop creative, strategic concepts for the brands we work with.
- Oversee the creative process and motivate the team to do their best work with each new project.
- Work with outside vendors to concept and bring to life video and online campaigns.
- Collaborate with account directors to obtain knowledge of the clients’ requirements.
- Art direct photo and video shoots, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in writing, liberal arts, design, advertising – or equivalent experience.
- Experience in an in-house or agency environment with a great portfolio to prove it.
- A strong understanding of brand development and multi-channel marketing concepts.
- Strong persuasive skills. Be comfortable interacting with clients and internal staff.
- Exceptional and proven leadership skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
Resume and links to: firstname.lastname@example.org